Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Quick FYI

I just want to say that the songs I choose to post are just my favorites or what I believe to be a good introduction to the artists I post.

I highly highly highly encourage you to seek out other songs by these artists because only you can be the true judge of whether or not it appeals to you.

Listen to live songs, listen to recorded songs. I am by no means telling you these bands are good, just influential or inspiring according to me and personal tastes, and sometimes in relation to the larger music genres in general.

Youtube is a great resource for this, as is Wikipedia. If an album sounds interesting after reading about it, try it out. Youtube now has an increasingly large number of full albums and a wide variety of songs and live performances.

Thanks and listen on!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment